Monday 13 June 2011

Outfit post - Date night on vacation



Dress: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Band

Until I sort out my million of vacation pictures, I decided to show you one outfit I wore to dinner while on vacation. I fell in love with that dress, the detailing on the top and the ruffle on the bottoms are so girly and feminine.

My husband is not really photographer material. I was so happy to finally have someone to take my pictures. I asked him for an head to toe shot and for some reason he tought that shoes were not to be included in the shot. But I promise, I promise you, shoes were involved in that outfit.





P.S. I will start my 30x30 tomorrow, since all my clothes are in the laundry. That's the part I hate about getting back from vacations, all the unpacking. But it's all worth it !

No comments:

Post a Comment