Sunday 23 December 2012

Best of 2012 : My outfits













Hello my lovelies !

No I haven't fell off the surface of the world !!! And I'm definitely not done with blogging. It's been some crazy weeks filled with work overload, my family being sick (many times) and preparing for the holiday ! Sorry but as soon as my family and I gets better, I will be able to get back to a more regular posting schedule !

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite outfits from the last year. I can  now honestly say that for me, 2012 was the year of polka dots, hair changes and getting more and more confident with my personnal style !

I wish you a lovely holidays, to you and all your family and friends. 

Love you all !!!


5 comments:

  1. ... love that polka dot sweater + bubble necklace. There are some sweet ensembles here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looks! Love all of them, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are forever looking amazing, love all the outfits.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely recap....love all of the outfits.

    ReplyDelete