Friday 1 July 2011

Friends Friday - Fashion formula

It's time again for Fashion Beauty Friends Friday ! This week's topic is fashion formula.

1.      What’s your go-to outfit formula?

On a work day - Tailored pants and a cute blouse with heels
On an off day - Skinny jeans, cute top and ballet flats

2.      How did you come about this formula?

I hate to think about it as a formula because it's predictable. I like to get creative when dressing. But I think I go for looks that are comfortable and feminine witout being frumpy.

3.      Do you have different formulas for different occasions in your life?

Definitely. If there's one thing I hate, it's being over or under dressed.

4.      Has it morphed over the years?

Oh yes !!! It has evolved with my life.

5.      Which other blogger’s outfit formula would you like to swipe?

That's hard to answers. The most inspiring bloggers for me are the ones that are unpredictable, you never know what they will wear next. But I do love how Cee from Coco and Vera style is always feminine yet accessible.

Don't forget to head over to Modly Chic to read all my fellow FBFF bloggers friends !




P.S. I'll be back on sunday with a weekend outfit post ! Don't forget to come and take a peek !

No comments:

Post a Comment