- Heart shape foam glitter stickers (you can also use scarpbooking chipboard or cut glitter paper in heart shape, but it comes off a little more expensive, of glue glitter on cardstock, if you don't mind the time and mess !!!)
- Mod Podge
- Shoe clip (can't find any, use clip on earrings instead)
- Glue that's strong enough for metals
1. Put some mod podge on your hearts. This is purely optionnal, but it will prevent the glitters to come off and will make it waterproof as well. Don't be afraid, it's going to be white when you put it on, but it will be completely transparent once dry.
If you use the sticker kind like me, you'll need to put something on the back, I used a faux leather patch.
2. Glue the shoe clip, and wait until completely dry
And you're done !