Friday, August 31, 2012
My little men turned 2 not so long ago ! He's just the most spirited, lovable and sweetest 2 years old boy ever ! I know I don't usually get all mommy sappy on you guys here, but what can I say, I'm a mom ! And I just can't believe how fast times flies ! Love you Edward !
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
1. Bachelorette Bash from Essie
2. Daytripper from Deborah Lippman
3. Turquoise & caicos from Essie
4. British Racing Green from Butter London
5. Aruba Blue from Essie
6. Blue Boy from Chanel
7. Fiji from Essie
8. Chinchilly from Essie
My favorite pink polish of all time is Bachelorette Bash from Essie. It's bright, but not neon either, it goes on easily and two thin coats are providing perfect coverage. And in my quest for the perfect blue polish (read HERE) I ended up splurging on Blue Boy from Chanel and it might be my favorite color of all time. I have to stop myself not to only wear that color all the time !
Now it's your turn to spill and tell me your all time favorites !
PS. There's still time to send me questions for my FAQ post !
Monday, August 27, 2012
Dress H&M / Shoes Rockport / Clutch Fossil / Bracelet and necklace F21
Have a nice week !
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
Bracelets: In Pink
I never seem to have enough bracelets. I guess it's in the family genes or something, because my mom has the same problem. So when I won a In Pink gift card a couple of weeks ago I obviously choose some cute addition to my bracelet collection (yes, when you have that many it's a collection !!!). I was so excited when the postman delivered my package this afternoon !
Have a nice weekend !
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
H&M Dress / Nine West Shoes / Coach Bag
F21 Necklace / F21 and Aldo Bracelets
PS. I have many new followers so I thought it might be the time for a little FAQ post. So if you have any questions at all, just email me !
Monday, August 20, 2012
Zara Blouse / American Apparel skirt / Aldo pumps / F21 purse / Michael Kors watch
Coach, Aldo and Ogilvy bracelets
PS. Sorry about the pictures that are not up to my usual standard, but I had no photographer tonight and had about five minutes to take the shots, so it was looking arward with the tripod and remote. I'll have better pics later this week, pinky swear !
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Forever 21 purse / American Apparel skirt / Simons necklace / Aldo bracelets / Essie nailpolish in Lapiz of luxury / Butter London top coat
And I had to share this, I've discovered the best top coat ever, Hardwear from Butter London. It's really fast drying, wich usually means that it's not going to last that long, but it lasted days before my nails began to chip. It's amazing ! I might never buy an other top coat ever ! (I was not sponsored in any way for that review, that product is just too good not to talk about it !)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend !
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Since my first DIY is my all time most popular post I decided that it was really time to put up a new one. Hope you like it ! If you have any questions, ask in the comment section and will give you answers !
- For this you will need: Craft plastic lace, chain (I used some left over from an other project !!!), scissors, hot glue or lighter.
- Take a chain of desired lenght (I took a piece that was about the third of the size of the lenght of the bracelet, but you can use more or less, as you wish).Cut a piece of plastic lace that is about 3 times the size you want your bracelet to be, fold it in half and pull though the end of your chain.
- Take the left over plastic lace (the wider and thicker you want your bracelet to be, the more lace you're going to need, if undecided like I was, take the whole thing). Fold in half and put under the laces that you just looped through the chain.
- Now start the lanyard using the cobra stitch technique (wich is basically the same as a macrame knot). Since a video is worth a thousand words, follow the simple instructions of THIS YOU TUBES VIDEO.
- Stop about an inch from the desired lenght.
- Pull the end of the middle lace pieces (the ones you're knotting around) through the other end of the chain and fold at the dsired lenght
- Using tape, secure in place the end over the already knotted part of the lanyard
- Now you have your bracelet shape and size, continue knotting with the cobra stitch all the way to the end, over the laces you just folded (it will let the ends stay in place).
- At the end, turn your bracelet around over and start knotting in the same cobra stitch over the first one you created for more wideness and thickness
- That's what it should look like after a couple of knots ! as you go, you will also cover the ends of the 2 plastic laces that you were knotting around. Knot all the way to the end.
- If the bracelet is not thick or wide enough for you, repeat steps 9 and 10 (I did it once !!!)
- When you're all done, secure the two end with a double knot on the inside of the bracelet and either hot glue the knot or melt it with the lighter (careful not to burn the bracelet) so it's stays put forever !!!
And you are all done !
Have a nice day !
Friday, August 10, 2012
(me in my fabulous eShakti dress - I know you've seen this one !!!)a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congradulation Naama A. !!! Check your inbox for my email !
If you didn't win and can't wait to get something from eShakti, use the promo code AD23EVE until the end of august and get 10% off !!!
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
This week has been crazy so far but I do promise you an other outfit post before the weekend (unless the weather decide to go all crazy on me but we should be okay !). With all the fall collections getting on the shelves, I found myself asking what I would need to complete my closet to get ready for fall. These are all foundation pieces that I will splurge on. Next week I'll share some trendy items to save on, you know those pieces you don't want to pay too much for since a season or so later I won't want to wear them anymore.
There's still some time to enter my eShakti GIVEAWAY ! Don't miss out !!!