I really wanted to post an outfit today, but my tripod broke and as a result, my DSRL camera fell on the pavement, now is doesn't work, wich really sucks ! I called my dad (who's a photographer) and he will hopefully be able to come and see if it's fixable ! Finger crossed !
Instead, I decided to share my favorite beauty products wich are going to be my staples over the holidays. When it comes to makeup, I'm pretty minimal on a daily bases (foundation, blush and lip treatment). But I do love to make it a little more dramatic once in a while.
- CHANEL VITA LUMIÈRE AQUA: Best foundation for oily skin ever. It doesn't make me break out at all. And the beige rosé shade is perfect for my skintone (I'm always having an hard time finding a foundation that is fair enough and not too beige )
- MAKE UP FOREVER HD MICROFINISH POWDER: It smells amazing and is perfect for setting foundation. Best one I've tried.
- URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION: No more creasing !!! Need I say more
- SEPHORA EYESHADOWS in Retrochic 83 and Aspen Summit 23 : Perfect neutral shades. The darker one is kinda grey with taupe and purple all mix into one, so pretty.
- STILA SMUDGE STICK WATERPROOF: Best liner ever, for the one who sucks at putting it on, this pencil makes it so easy
- NARS CREAM BLUSH in Cactus flower : Ok this color looks scary, but it's amazing ! It makes you look like you spend all afternoon playing outside in the cold, just healty red cheeks. Plus the cream formula makes it easy to apply just a little for daytime or more at night
- ESSIE NAIL POLISH in Smokin' hot: It's the perfect shade and my new go to. It's not quite grey, not quite brown and depending on what you are wearing it can even look a little purple. It's chic and neutral at the same time (who has time to change nail polish everyday !!!)
- FRESH SUGAR LIP TREATMENT in Passion: I get very dry lips in the winter and lipstick doesn't help at all !!! This is an amazing treatment, with enough pigments to get a great lip color. I put just a thin layer for a color that's my natural one but better, and a thicker one for an evening look ! (I love the berry and coral shades too !!!)
Here you go ! What are your favorite products ?