Saturday 17 November 2012

Saturday wishlist - Shopping essentials

Saturday wishlist - Shopping essentials


SHOP
Sweater: J Crew
Jeans: J Crew
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: Tory Burch

Since today I'm shopping my heart out, I decided to share a typical shopping outfit for me. Of course I don't own all those pieces (or this wouldn't be a wishlist) but you can bet today I'm wearing skinny jeans, a lightweight sweater, flat shoes, a big bag with a crossbody strap and some cute accessories.

Have a nice weekend !


12 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment
    dear
    nice post
    just followed you on GFc no 289
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to purchase a skull scarf and I love Alexander McQueen! Hope you find some great deals shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too ! But I'm not ready to splurge just yet !

      Delete
  3. Marie-Eve, I love your shopping wish lists. I really like the white sweater....adding it to my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I have the same one in purple and I love it !

      Delete
  4. Cute wishlist ! Those studded flats especially ring my bell, he. ^^

    Have a great weekend!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Marc Jacob flats are TOO cute for words!! A serious MUST HAVE!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend love!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darby ! A little obsessed here too !

      Delete
  6. Thank you for you have entered the joy and happiness to my heart
    I wish you success and lasting success
    And I hope that we will remain always sustained through this wonderful Blog

    ReplyDelete