Friday, 27 July 2012

High Five For Friday - Vacation edition

Here's what made me happy this week !

1- New polka dot jeans I can't wait to wear 
2- Day at the beach with the family
3- Favorite pic from the day 
4 - Cute piggies at the Farmer's Fair
5- Some fun at the Farmer's Fair

Here it is, my vacations are almost over. It's back to business on monday ! But it's been an amazing week, lots of fun with my boys ! Can't wait until the next ones !




Head over to From my Grey Desk to see other's High five for friday posts, or to link your own !

4 comments:

  1. Ahh loving those polka dot jeans. How cute!

    Stopping by from the link-up today! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! And they fit amazing, and they were inexpessive (from American Eagle Outfitter !)

      Delete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete