Saturday 12 May 2012

New in: Neon and spikes !



I don't remember if I told you guys that, but I worked at Aldo for about 6 years (all the way through the end of law school). During that time I never bought a pair of shoes anywhere else (why pay full price somewhere else when you have a generous employee discount !). After that period, I ended up shopping for shoes anywhere but there (after 6 years I needed change) ! Last week I won a gift card there and it gave me the opportunity to remember why I wanted to work there in the first place: great prices, good quality and fashionable choices ! Here's what I picked !

Je ne sais pas si je vous l'ai déjà dit, mais j'ai travaillé chez Aldo pendant environ 6 ans (jusqu'à la toute fin des mes études en droit). Pendant cette période, je n'ai jamais acheté de souliers ailleurs (pourquoi payer le plein prix quand on a un généreux rabais d'employé!).  Après avoir quitté, j'allais acheter mes chaussures partout sauf là (après 6 ans j'avais besoin de changement) ! La semaine dernière, j'ai gagné une carte cadeau de chez Aldo et ça m'a donné l'occasion de me rappeler pourquoi je voulais travailler là en premier lieu: de bons prix, une bonne qualité et des choix très tendances ! Voici ce que j'ai choisi !

Have a nice weekend !


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting Maire-Eve and for your lovely comment. I love these neon pumps. They don't have them here and in the States they sold out. I was so bummed. I ended up DIY-ing a pair of pumps I owned with spray paint (on my blog). xoD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer ! But since there's nothing a little spray paint can't do ! But I thought you were from Montreal, if so, I got them from the Aldo store in Eaton center last week !

      Thanks for your visit !

      Delete
  2. How fun are those neon shoes! Very cool. Thanks for sharing! P.S.- I'm also hosting a giveaway at the moment and invite you to enter if you'd like :) Check It Out Here.

    xo Lindsey
    Complacency Kills 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Love the neon shoes too, my husband tought they were a little crazy but hey, what does he know !

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, both pairs of shoes are so perfect! I especially love the neon ones. So cute!

    ReplyDelete