Thursday 29 March 2012

In my bag: Makeup edition

I hosted a what's in your handbag link party a while ago (it's HERE if you want to see what myself along with 49 other bloggers carry in their handbag) and I decided that it would be fun to show you what are my makeup essentials right now (it changes a lot !!!).

  1. Benefit's That Gal primer (I'm still on the sample size I got at Sephora, but I will definitely buy the full size once when it's empty)
  2. Chanel Vita Lumière Aqua foundation in Beige Rose (very hard to find a light fondation with a pink undertone, this one is perfect for me, and it doesn't make my acne worse).
  3. Make Up forever HD powder
  4. Stila convertible lip and cheek cream in Petunia (favorite cheek color ever !!!)
  5. Urban Decay Shadow Potion Primer (makes eye shadow stay put all day long)
  6. Smashbox eye trio in Panorama (my favorite everyday shades)
Here you go ! What do you carry in your makeup bag ?

No comments:

Post a Comment