- Benefit's That Gal primer (I'm still on the sample size I got at Sephora, but I will definitely buy the full size once when it's empty)
- Chanel Vita Lumière Aqua foundation in Beige Rose (very hard to find a light fondation with a pink undertone, this one is perfect for me, and it doesn't make my acne worse).
- Make Up forever HD powder
- Stila convertible lip and cheek cream in Petunia (favorite cheek color ever !!!)
- Urban Decay Shadow Potion Primer (makes eye shadow stay put all day long)
- Smashbox eye trio in Panorama (my favorite everyday shades)
Thursday, 29 March 2012
In my bag: Makeup edition
I hosted a what's in your handbag link party a while ago (it's HERE if you want to see what myself along with 49 other bloggers carry in their handbag) and I decided that it would be fun to show you what are my makeup essentials right now (it changes a lot !!!).