Sunday 3 July 2011

A new staple and a question, I need your advice !

Top: Zara
Vest: Banana Republic
Jeggins: Smart Set
Shoes: Guess
Necklace: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Band

I bought this vest on an impulse, and after wearing it once, styled by an other blogger on the Paper Doll Project, I just tought that vest was not as awesome as I thought it was in the store (the result was just not my style). While cleaning my closet last week I pulled it off and found a million ways to wear it. This piece became a staple in my wardrobe, and I can't wait till the weather drops down so I can  use it as a layering piece.

And good news my friends !!! I just made an apointment with my stylist, the hightlights are going next week ! I might go ombre and bring the bangs back ! So tell me, what do you think ? I need help deciding !




No comments:

Post a Comment