Saturday 4 June 2011

Vacation time !!!

Well hello my lovely readers !

Right now I'm on my way to the airport for a much needed vacation with my husband. We are leaving for Santa Clara in Cuba for a week and I coudn't be more excited. I haven't seen the sea in a long time. So when I come back you can expect a lot of pictures and pretty outfits.

In the meantime, I'm not leaving you alone. My blog is actually going to be unusually busy this week. Here are some hints. On monday, you'll be able to discover one of my favorite fashion bloggers, on wednesday I have an other of my faves guest blogging, and I have a special beach-vacation post prepared for friday.

What a fabulous week it's gonna be, can't wait to read all of your lovelies comments when I get back. And to show you all the pictures I will take !

Have a very nice week !

No comments:

Post a Comment