Wednesday 28 March 2012

Product Review - Hana Hair Professionnal Hair Dryer

When it comes to hair styling, I am a heat tool repeat offender. I use my hair dryer almost everyday and most times I end up using either my flat iron or curling wand (I do know it's not very good for my hair).



So when the lovely peoples at Misikko contacted me about doing a review of their top selling hair dryer, the Hana Hair Professionnal Hair Dryer,  I was beyond excited. And I was also very happy to be able to answer a question I have been asking myself for a long time: Should I pay more to get a professionnal hair dryer ?


I've been using this hair dryer for about a month and a half now and let me tell you, I'm trilled. The hair dryer itself is a little heavy, but it's very powerful so I guess it was to be expected. The better part for me is that it cut my drying time in half. And that extra 10 minutes or so I get in the morning, is fabulous. I also love that the cold hair feature, truly deliver cold hair, where my old drugstore brand one provided warm at best. I did notice that I've got a little less static and frizz than before (but the cold hair feature might be to blame, since it gets all the humidity left in the hair out of there).

Overall, I would recommand this product. I can't imagine getting back to my old drugstore hair dryer. But it is worth the pricetag (wich is currently around 200$ since it's on sale right now), it is for you to decide. For me, the extra time in the morning made all the difference.

If you're ordering, I would really suggest you also get the Hana Hair Shine Shield Therapy protective serum. They included a bottle in the package, and let me tell you, it made my hair silky smooth and shiny, without making it greasy or weight my hair down. But a little goes a long way, so don't use too much.


 

Disclaimer: Misikko sent me the air dryer for me to review for free but I have not been paid to do this review otherwise. This review truly reflect my honest opinion, as always !

No comments:

Post a Comment